Author: Spencer Miller
Moist and fudgy dark chocolate protein cookies drizzled with white chocolate. Each cookie has only 80 calories and tastes amazing!
Preparation Time : 5 mins
Cook Time : 10 mins
Total Time : 15 mins
- 1 can (230g) garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed*
- 2 scoops (68g) MusclePharm chocolate casein protein powder
- ⅓ cup (85g) stevia and sugar baking blend**
- ¼ cup (20g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. sugar free maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. (42g) coconut oil, melted
- 1 whole egg
- ⅓ cup (85g) vanilla Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup (56g) white chocolate chunks
Preheat oven to 350F. Add all ingredients to food processor except for white chocolate chunks. Blend until smooth. May need to scrape down the sides a few times while blending to make sure all ingredients are blended.
Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Use a cookie scoop to place about 19 cookies on the tray. Flatten out with a fork or spoon to about ½ an inch thick.
Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cookies will seem underdone but they will continue to cook once out of the oven. Also, once they cool they will maintain their shape and moist fudgy texture.
Once cookies are completely cooled, top with white chocolate. Melt white chocolate in the microwave. Put in a plastic bag. Cut the end off to make a small hole and pipe the white chocolate onto the cookies. Enjoy!
* Weight of garbanzo beans is after they have ben drained and rinsed.
** If you don't have the stevia/sugar baking blend, use 3 tbsp. sugar and 3 tbsp. granulated stevia.